These are the best links from the past 2 years of the web, according to me!
- here’s a bootstrapper’s/marketer’s/entrepreneur’s/fast-rising executive’s effort diet.
- “I don’t have any good ideas”
- The Many Hats a Blogger Doth Wear
- 100 Top Entrepreneurs Who Succeeded without a College Degree
- Fixed-scheduled productivity
- Is it too late to catch up?
- Your Essential Guide to Promoting Your Work Through Twitter and Facebook
- How to make boatloads of money by wearing other peoples’ t-shirts
- How the Social Web Destroys Traditional Marketing
- Kill Your Good Ideas
- Leap before you look?
- love this mini moustache baby sweater by paperama. Pick up the pattern for only $3.50 in the paperama Etsy shop
- sewing 101: wool felt pot holders
- How To Create an 8′ x 10′ Chevron Rug
- fantastic stuffed seahorse.
- 2-in-1 Bag: Stroller Bag into a Messenger Bag
- How to Use Lightroom to Create Stunning Photographs
- Make Food Face Plates
- How-To: Lace Trimmed Moleskins
- Make a Cookie Cutter from a Soda Can
- Joss Whedon on Crafts and Craftiness
- How to Recycle Yarn from a Thrift-Store Sweater
- Make a Bathroom Shelf
- How To: Make Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Nautical Floral Arrangement with Hydrangeas
- making your pumpkins a little bit sexier than you might have thought possible.
- Easy Wall Mounted ‘Pocket’ Door Installation
- Make Vintage Santa Art for a Buck!
on family life
- Next time you’re in party planning mode, be sure to use this free Birthday Party Planner to make sure you don’t forget any
- list of reasons why Maine is a great place to live & raise children
- The Importance of Laughing With Your Baby
on fashion and sewing
- Adding Layers from Day-to-Night
- Cinderella Dress – Halloween Costume
- DIY One-Shoulder Ruffle Shirt
- If you’re an argyle fan like me, you’ll love this argyle applique t-shirt tutorial from A Hoot and a Holler.
- Download the free knitting pattern for Clochette at Sockpixie.
- I’d Still Choose You
- How To Be Married A Decade And Stay Madly In Love
- 10 things your husband wishes you wouldn’t do
- Tip: Make Butter By the Pound in a Stand Mixer
- The Food Lab: Buffalo Fried Turkey – Hot, moist, and ultra-crisp — and with a generous helping of hot sauce.
- Over on The Minimalist, Mark Bittman has a delicious, healthy recipe for DIY granola bars by way of how-to video.
- What Does Your Fridge Say About You?
- Best Way To Keep Greens Fresh? The Bath Towel Method
- How to improve your mood with food.
- Secrets of Bake Sale Best Sellers
- Sealed & Delivered: Recipes in a Jar and here’s another one: Mix things up!
- What Does 300 Calories Really Look Like?
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick
- Recipe: Baked Apple Streusel Pancake Bars
- Salting ice cream
- Recipes that Freeze Well
- Conscientious Cook: Which Foods to Buy in Bulk
on homemaking (cleaning, organizing, etc)
- How To Refill Your Swiffer Wet Jet Container
- Organizing Fabric Remnants
- 8 Ways to Find Motivation at Home