Color Scheme: Chalkboard paint on walls. White trim. White Roman Shades on windows.
1. Paint existing bookcase white and get cute boxes (about $10 each) to store toys.
2. Slipper Chairs – diy instructions at the link. ($20 each)
3. Black and White Striped Rug – paint it from a remnant. ($15)
4. Floor cushions - sew it yourself ($20 each)
5. Table – I expect Dad to make this, along with the rolling storage underneath!
6. Colorful curtains to hide laundry area.
7. Fun Art – Print cool images at home and use a frame from a 2nd hand store. An over-sized Scrabble tile would be simple to make and look tres chic! A gallery wall isn’t complete without an artwork display frame ($15) – for all those art projects that mysteriously multiply.