I swear, I will get around to my September and October updates. First, I wanted to write out our family gift list.
I think it is better to gently, but firmly, make wishes clear than to pretend to be grateful and excited for something you really aren’t thrilled about.
The girls have a ton of toys, and don’t play with them, preferring instead to go to museums and play outside. Therefore, our wish list reflects their needs for outside the home play.
Note: Personally, I LOVE the toys that grandma picks out, and they get tons of use. I’m not saying all toys are evil.
For The Girls:
- An acting class at the All Children’s Theater
- French classes at the Alliance Française of Providence
- Classes at Renaissance Gymnastics Academy or Ocean State School of Gymnastics
- Ballet Classes at The Festival Ballet
- The Complete Little House Nine-Book Set
- Glow in the dark ceiling Stars
- A Globe – nothing fancy that lights up or anything
- Tinker Bell and the Great Fairy Rescue
- Play-Doh 24 Pack of Colors
For The Husband:
- Getting Started with Arduino Kit
- We seriously need a computer monitor
- Elenco Snap Circuits Green – Alternative Energy Kit
- ATicketmaster gift card
- Solar Modification Kit
- Maker’s Notebook
- Handyman In-Your-Pocket Reference
- Apple iPad
- Yoga/Surf Vacation in Costa Rica
- The Foxfire Book Series
- Yoga for Brand New Beginners at Breathing Time Yoga
- Ceramics class (like Wheel Generated Form or Slip Casting) at the Steel Yard
- Teacher Assistant Training
- Pizza Wheel
- Munchkin 2010 – only the best card game ever
- Bagel Biter – The Original Bagel Guillotine Slicer
- The Food Matters Cookbook by Mark Bittman
- Anything by Alton Brown
So, what gifts do YOU want this season?